by Ashley Scott Meyers
In this episode of the podcast I talk with Emmy-winning writer and producer (and friend of LA Screenwriter) Erik Bork about how he broke into the business and eventually ended up working on the award winning hit HBO series, Band of Brothers.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Erik Bork on IMDb
- Erik Bork on Twitter
- Flying Wrestler
- Ten Key Principles for Screenwriters by Erik Bork
- Screenwriting Audio classes by Erik Bork
- SYS Select Newsletter to producers
- SYS Select Screenwriting Leads
- The SYS screenplay consultant service
- SYS on Twitter
- SYS on Facebook
- SYS on YouTube
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”