by Ashley Scott Meyers
In this episode of the podcast I talk with writer Jack Sekowski. We talk about his early career and how he got his first few agents, which eventually lead to him selling a spec script to Universal Studios. We also talk about his recent writing assignment writing a film for the Hallmark Channel.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
- Jack Sekowski on IMDb
- Jack Sekowski on Twitter
- Jack Sekowski on Facebook
- Jack Sekowski website
- SYS Podcast Episode 103: Screenwriter Dan Benamor
- SYS Podcast Episode 079: Screenwriter Jan Arado
- SYS Podcast Episode 057: Screenwriter Jordan Imiola
- The SYS script analysis service
- SYS Email / Fax Blast Service
- Free Webinar: How To Effectively Market Your Screenplay And Sell It!
- How did screenwriters on the podcast break into the business? How To Become A Screenwriter