by Ashley Scott Meyers
In this week’s episode writer, director, and producer Bryan Bertino discusses the early days of his career, moving to LA, working odd jobs, and finally breaking in as a screenwriter. He also discusses how he was able to get attached to his first produced credit, The Strangers, as a director. And we discuss his latest producing effort, The Blackcoat’s Daughter.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
- Bryan Bertino on IMDb
- The Blackcoat’s Daughter Trailer
- The Blackcoat’s Daughter on IMDb
- The Blackcoat’s Daughter on Twitter
- The Blackcoat’s Daughter website
- The SYS script analysis service
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”