by Ashley Scott Meyers
In this episode of the podcast I talk with writer W. Bruce Cameron about how he turned his weekly humorous newspaper column into a TV series (8 Simple Rules), and then a successful screenwriting career with A Dog’s Purpose.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
- W. Bruce Cameron on IMDb
- W. Bruce Cameron on Twitter
- W. Bruce Cameron on Facebook
- Click here to read a few SYS blog posts on how to turn your novel into a screenplay.
- The SYS script analysis service
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”