by Ashley Scott Meyers
In this episode of the podcast I talk with comedian and television writer Devon Shepard about the early days of his career and how he broke in to the business. He has written for numerous hit shows like Crash, Weeds, MADtv, and The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
- Devon Shepard on IMDb
- Devon Shepard on Twitter
- Devon Shepard on Facebook
- Devon Shepard on Instagram
- Twominutesoffame on IMDb
- SYS Select – Includes the SYS Select Screenplay Database, our monthly newsletter to producers, and paid screenwriting leads.
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
- How did screenwriters on the podcast break into the business? How To Become A Screenwriter