by Ashley Scott Meyers
In this episode of the podcast I talk with Bob Schultz who co-founded ScriptFest And The Great American Pitchfest. We talk about how and why he started the festivals, how these festivals work for screenwriters, and then he gives some specific tips for pitching when going to these types of events.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Bob Schultz on IMDb
- Bob Schultz on Twitter
- ScriptFest Website
- ScriptFest on Twitter
- ScriptFest on Facebook
- ScriptFest on YouTube
- SYS Screenplay Library: Download Free Screenplays
- The SYS screenplay consultant service
- SYS Select Newsletter to producers
- SYS Select Screenwriting Leads
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!“