by Ashley Scott Meyers
In this episode of the podcast I talk with screenwriter Greg DePaul (Bride Wars & Saving Silverman) about the early days of his career and how he broke into the business. Greg has sold numerous pitches to studios, and we talk through that process a bit, too.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
- Greg DePaul on IMDb
- Greg DePaul on Twitter
- Greg DePaul on Facebook
- Greg DePaul website
- Ashley Scott Meyers’ Screenwriting Website
- Writing a synopsis for your screenplay
- The SYS script analysis service
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
- How did screenwriters on the podcast break into the business? How To Become A Screenwriter
- Frequently Asked Screenwriting Questions