by Ashley Scott Meyers
In this episode I talk with Matt Dy, who is the Austin Film Festival Screenplay & Teleplay Competition Director. He explains the process the festival uses to evaluate the screenplays and what someone can expect if they place highly in the competition.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Matt Dy on Twitter
- Austin Film Festival (website)
- Austin Film Festival on twitter
- Austin Film Festival Facebook
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
- The SYS screenplay consultant service
- SYS Script Library: Download Screenplays in PDF format
- Information on Screenwriting Contests