by Ashley Scott Meyers
In this episode of the podcast I talk with Gordy Hoffman, screenwriter and founder of the BlueCat Screenplay Competition, about his recent short film Dog Bowl, which he funded through Kickstarter. In addition, he talks about the importance of writing quality material and how to sustain a career over the long haul.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Gordy Hoffman on IMDb
- BlueCat Screenplay Competition
- BlueCat Screenplay Competition on twitter
- BlueCat Screenplay Competition on Facebook
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
- The SYS screenplay consultant service
- SYS Script Library: Download Screenplays in PDF format
- SYS Select Newsletter to producers
- SYS Select Screenwriting Leads
- Information on Screenwriting Contests
- Screenwriting Success Stories From Using SYS Services