by Ashley Scott Meyers
In this episode I talk with Scott Morgan, who’s been working as a producer, director, and screenwriter in China for the last few years. As China’s economy continues to grow, there are many opportunities for screenwriters. Scott talks us through some of the challenges and gives his advice on how an American screenwriter can break into the Chinese market.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Scott Morgan on IMDb
- Scott Morgan on twitter
- Fulcrum Films Tv (website)
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
- The SYS screenplay consultant service
- SYS Script Library: Download Screenplays in PDF format
- Screenwriting Success Stories From Using SYS Services
- Frequently Asked Screenwriting Questions
- This is the desk I bought: Height-Adjustable Standing Desk for Cubicles – VARIDESK Cube Plus 48 – Black. Varidesk makes a variety of other sizes and styles to fit your needs. You can find them here: Varidesk Adjustable Standing Desks