by Ashley Scott Meyers
In this episode of the podcast I talk with screenwriter Jared Frieder about how his AIDS comedy, Three Months, got his screenwriting career going. The script won numerous awards and ultimately helped him get his first manager and his first paid job as a screenwriter.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
- Jared Frieder on IMDb
- Jared Frieder on Twitter
- Jared Frieder on Facebook
- Jared Frieder on Instagram
- Three Months (The Black List table read)
- SYS Podcast Episode 100
- The SYS screenplay consultant service
- Free Webinar: How To Effectively Market Your Screenplay And Sell It!
- Free Screenplays: Download Screenplays in PDF format