by Ashley Scott Meyers
In this episode of the podcast, filmmaker Wendy McColm talks about her debut movie as writer/director/actor, Birds Without Feathers. She talks about why filmmakers need to get their contracts in order and what it takes to get an indie film made. Birds Without Feathers is a new indie comedy which was nominated for a Grand Jury prize at the 2018 Slamdance Film Festival.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
- Wendy McColm on IMDb
- Wendy McColm on Twitter
- Wendy McColm on Instagram
- Wendy McColm website
- Birds Without Feathers on IMDb
- Birds Without Feathers on Twitter
- Birds Without Feathers on Instagram
- Birds Without Feathers website
- The SYS script analysis service
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”